sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Leader shouldn't.....

Assalamualaikum..hmm..baru je having fun with my new club members..Caring Society..we had fun togather while having a lot of activities and also BBQ..yummy!!!!...but still i'm in bad mood..hahaha..can't control my emotion if I got mad..so if you wanna be a leader..don't follow me..k!..Control your emotion, control..and I will try my best..because I want to be a good leader..so sorry friends..


Tomorrow, we have another activities..Team Building..involve members in the club at D'Tempus Kedah..hahaha..hopefully I 'm gonna have fun there..forget everythings about stress...and come back to UiTM on Sunday...then continue my day as a good student..(bajet giler)..target pointer..3.90..AMIN! wish me the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...