sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Saturday, April 14, 2012

I am 20 years old !hehehe :)




I love this cake :)

Assalamualaikum to all my beloved readers, on 11th April 2012 was my 20th birthday..huhuhuh..Congratulation to me..! Yeah..!My friends made a surprise ambush to my room and use Dynamo detergent to shampoo my hair, hahahaha..suddenly my hair become smooth..yeah..by the,way it was very thankful to have friends that really appreciate us as a friend..thanks all my dearest...so that was a very happy part in my life..

The sad part is, this week is also common test week, so I suddenly got fever and cant concentrate on my study, but Alhamdulillah, with Allah help, I was succeed to answer 2/4 paper...because another two paper will be held tomorrow n so on...Hopefully , this coming paper is easy as abc.!!!! 
So, what are my wishes...??? I have numerous wishes to complete when I had reached 20...hahaha..my wish is to be the best of me, for sure I want to be success here and after, do  activities that I never tried before, travelling alone,make my parents happy n proud. make new friends, be active in club and sports...all is same, but I want to make some improvement in all aspect, my intellectual,physical,social, n also my soul....n the another thing is I want to finish my single day before 25 years old..huhuhuh.. :)(xgatal tau) How it happened, I just let Allah settle it, but at the same time I will try my best, but the best way is ...I don't want to find love before marriage but it will be blessed if it happen after marriage...no rigid qualification..as long it get approval from my beloved daddy ;)(apa aku merepek nie..hahaha)
Last but not least, I will try my best to devote my self to the right path, that is Allah..so that I will always happy n be blessed by him..Amin :)

2 comments:

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...