sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Monday, March 5, 2012

New Life!



My life as career woman :)









Assalamualaikum everyone, it has been almost 3 months that I didn't update my blog, so there must be a lot of things that I want to share..but  I don't have enough time for that, maybe just a brief or some sort like a summary..hahahahaha...so after i finish up my diploma..then I took a rest at home for a bout 3 weeks before I started as a career woman..( xdelah berkarier sgt pon)..
So, without my knowledge my mom n dad, went to Giant Prima Saujana..to fill up a form of  job application as a cashier..then few days later, I got a call from HR person in charge and ask me for coming to the office for an interview...than, I got jobs as Goods Receiving Assistant... and not cashier..(adelah sbbnye)..
If u ask me wether it is fun or not working there, of coz I will say I got a lot of new things..and what can I say, It makes my life more colourful..hahahaa..thanks all my dearest...
And, finally , now I just finish my job as goods receiving assistant and continue as a student at Faculty Of Accountancy for  Bachelor (Hons) of Accountancy...Hopefully, this new semester will gives me a miracle and sweet memory, eventhough I had left a society that I really love then I have to quit since my body is not fully recovered and healthy anymore..so, that is my decision..I quit! Please my my day comes true..Amin..hopefully , you and my dream also comes true..InsyaAllah..pray for the best and do the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...