sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Saturday, April 14, 2012

What will happen to me :)


Yes, I want to be someone!

Assalamualaikum my beloved readers....all of you must be wondering why I will post 2 or 3 entry a day in a month, well, just like my lecturer said to my class, "you all ni kan busy, kalah PM kita,".hehehe might be true..!Well, I am still 20, a lot of things need to be done before I end my life..this is my peak moment in my life..I do not want to end up with such a bored life, just like a few of my friends...I am not talking back to them, i just want to remind my self so that when I old, there are lots of story and experiences that I can share with my grandchild..hehehehe :) 
Everyone knows that I already quit in my commander's life, well, that was a beautiful memories to me, just I don't want to continue..so now I am actively involve in my faculty's club call AFTAS..for fast track student, just want to develop my soft skill and also a club that made all faculties in UiTM to coop together , Caring Club ( Kelab Penyayang)..huhuhu..
So,what is my position and recent activities..AFTAS- as Special Unit, and the latest event is AFTAS Futsal Night (Bureau of Programme)...
In Caring Club-as (Bureau of Programme) and latest event are Family Day (Bureau of Technical & Logistics) and "Lambaian Desa -OPKIM" as Secretary...
See, I got tons of work to do..hopefully I can manage my time wisely and also focus on study..heheheh..I do not want to show off to you, but just want to tell..hehe :)Wish me the best of luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...