sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Wish

dear my lovely and sweetheart
you always want me to be the best
you always want me to be a sweet girl
you always want me to be the brave person
you always want me to be patient

but

you never no that I am all that you want in different way
and I just want you to always praise me that I'm the best daughter
I just want you to always accept me as I am, your daughter
I just want you to always love me forever
I just want you to always look at me
I just want you to always ask me.."are you okay?"
coz between us there are always problem
we always misunderstanding 

but 

you never know that I always cope with you
try my best to be what you want me to be
and lastly always love you with all my heart

coz

you are my world and I never regret for having you as my mama and ayah..
sorry for being this kind of daughter that you hate the most
sorry for being rude and cruel
sorry for being stubborn
and lastly sorry for not be the best that you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...