sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Saturday, August 3, 2013

Internship Day :)

Assalamualaikumussalam readers,

It's been a while that I've been writing an entry. So, today is all about my first internship. Alhamdulillah, I've been accepted to a big audit company for my internship. So, on 1st August 2013 was the day and I think every company would do the same thing, there would be brief introduction about the company, the people and everything. So, I don't think I can disclose here but each company have their own benefit, so I am just happy with my company..THANK YOU.

After a short orientation with the HR people, I went to my department, and I am the only Vacation Trainee. I need to do some online assessment which need to submit the result within 2 days. Surprisingly, before the assessment there are modules need to be completed and it took about 2 hours each and I am totally sleepy. Haaa.. I sleep soundly and then fell down..what a shame.

Hmmm..what can I say, currently not the peak season for the auditors, so there are very relax and busy doing the audit report which yesterday I've been given opportunities to do some casting, vouching and others. It;s an interesting experienced and I hope I can gain as much as possible knowledge while I be there. InsyaAllah...

Lastly, I wish all of you salam ramadhan. :) Grab this precious opportunity that only comes once a year. Feeling so sad that this Ramadhan will left us soon. Hopefully we will be given chance to meet again in the future. Amin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...