sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Saturday, August 3, 2013

Graph of My Life

Salam ramadhan readers,

Today is the result for Degree students. I think everyone already knows their result, first I would like to congratulate for those who achieve great result and for those who may not, don't worry, there still chance in future. Just try and try till you satisfy.

What I want to tell is about my life. Have you ever heard this quotation before?





"Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain but you cant have a rainbow without a little rain"

It is very easy to understand...In my life I never get perfect 10, each of my final result would be some slack. Previously, I cant get it, but now I totally understand, why this happen. For me, I never get perfect 10 for the result, but then Allah give me 10 times better opportunity for me in the future. Believe in Allah, he knows the best. And what we got we have to say Alhamdulillah, and we redha with His plan. Keep smiling :) Even though I can never fulfil my parents wish to get 1st Upper Class, I still can get 2nd Upper Class, and InsyaAllah, if everything going to be smooth as plan, I would doing my MICPA, and continue working with my current company after I graduate for 4 years. Pray for me, and I also wish you all the best in the future. Amin.

Salam ramadhan.




No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...