sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Thursday, December 13, 2012

Alhamdulillah...

Assalamualaikum and very good day...had a very good day today..alhamdulillah..with my friend..although the food is not really delicious..but still I enjoy it..thanks for accompany me to eat Pizza Hut.myfriend.hahaha..oh yeah...i got mylicense...even though..its not with me yet..still with my agent..but i already driving on the road..i.m capable for both..auto n manual..not like some newbies..they only can drive auto..ish2..ish2..cannot..hehehehe...
So..what else..nothing..hahaha..okay salam..n wish me very gud luck for the coming exam....amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...