sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Consistency







Assalamualaikum to all my beloved readers..hahahaha..sorry for those who are waiting to read my new entry..I'm kind of busy..lately! Here we gonna talk about consistency that I'm totally sure that everyone knows the meanings of this word. This is the thing that I am worrying about especially how to get consistent in study. Why????? I don't know...


When I was in primary school, I had been forced to study and score well in my final examination..if not I will be punish by my parents..till my last studying place at MRSM Muar...I had been study so hard and smart for 11 years and now I still study, study and study..and I can say that study is easy but to keep yourself in very consistent momentum..to gain the spirit to study and to focus and concentrate yourself to study..is not easy and can cause you to high level of tension = CRAZY..I'm not yet to be that kind of pressure but maybe ..one day (hope not). I always ask myself , how my classmate in U can really study and focus in class, while I am totally doze off ..and it can't be help anymore..once I'm start sleeping..There you are, my another big problem, SLEEPY..how???? I always think how and never try to solve it.hahaha..but seriously I do not know how to generate the consistency in study from my own way...


By the way, guys tell me how you can push your mind , and your body...I'am really sad..I just can study during midnight..that's the only time that I'm totally awake..I just think that maybe I'm already bored to study and always be a hardworking person in previous school..so..I'm just want to relax and have a peace in my mind..Then, I come out with one question, how I am suppose to educate my children in future so that they will not feeling the same way just like me...Hmm..actually it is based on your intuition..You want it or Not..the rest is up to  you..you make up your own future ..how it gonna be..how it will works..and that's the answer..hahahaha..thanks my friends..and now I know what I want to be...Be myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...