sweet words for sweet person

.orang kata saya garang tapi saya rasa saya sweet sangat dan comeyl (perasan) jadi mari layari kisah hidup saya.


Friday, June 17, 2011

I am Part 4 student..

Salam..everyone..hahahaha ...I just forgot to tell everyone that MUET examination result had come out since few weeks ago...so ?..since I got unexpected result...I will try my best to improvise my skill in speaking and also writing..so guys out there if there is something weird with my entry or my bad in writing..please understand me.that I'm still in the process of learning..hahahaha..and thank you..
       Hmm.. I'm sure everyone is very excited to know my MUET 's result..hahahahaha..actually I'm not really target for BAND 4..oppsss..hahaha..you are right!!! I got BAND 4..with very excellent marks and nearly to got BAND 5 ...umm..never thought that I could reach to that level..because I'm very bad in English..
Hehehehe..and thats why in my final semester..I got many killer papers and one of them are Critical Thinking paper...huhuh..I do not noe how to survive..but I will try my best..coz I believe in myself...
        Not only that..I also got tons of assignment everyday...but never finish to do it..hahaha..cause I 'm very lazy in doing my assignment.. Living here in Puncak Perdana..you have to find another activities too make your life meaningful...and that is the reason I entered Silat and also Komander...to be committed in this society is not easy as I also Part 4 student..but just imagine when we are at working environment ...it's more tough..so you have to get along with it..always have a courage to do something..and ultimately you will be success...InsyaAllah...ok..see you soon..in my next entry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

maybe you wanna read this too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...